INDIE RISE, The New Talents Awards consist of online submissions; materials must be submitted by 11:45pm, October 7, 2022.
If you foresee a conflict meeting this deadline please contact us. Once the deadline has passed no further submissions can be uploaded.
Create your member account .
- Select the category you wish to enter, and submit your information according to the specifications for the category.
- All supporting materials listed are required. For questions or concerns, contact us.
- Entries will be saved in your member account, and can be edited up until the entry deadline (11:45pm, October 7, 2022).
Accuracy of submitted materials is the responsibility of the applicant. Information given on the entry form will be used exactly as submitted in the award ceremony through production, presentation, and recognition in the media.
- No entry fee.
- Online submission, including all supporting documentation, must be complete by 11:45pm, October 7, 2022.
- Judges reserve the right to disqualify incomplete submissions.
- Judges reserve the right to realign categories due to volume of entries. If this process should take place, entrants will be notified.
- If there are fewer than two entries in any category, judges reserve the right to eliminate that category from the competition.
- All entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
Judges will bring their professional experience and unique perspectives in deciding which projects deserve top-ranks and coveted awards in each category. Judges will review the submissions, and rate the work against provided criteria through a private, online system.
Judging criteria are listed with each category description. The judging panel is comprised of individuals who are knowledgeable and aware about the gaming industry. All entries are scored based on judging criteria.